A new paradigm towards communication systems hardware emulation.
ComLab is a cost efficient highly integrated development environment (IDE) that enables a system designer to rapidly build, configure and evaluate in real-time the performance of complex telecommunication systems. It is comprised of a Xilinx FPGA based board for the real-time HW emulation, a sophisticated application SW with interactive GUI capabilities for configuration, control and monitoring purposes as well as a rich portfolio of highly optimized telecom subsystem silicon IPs. ComLab platform is ideal for proof-of-concept rapid prototyping as well as an intuitive educational tool for engineers.
- Fast and efficient modeling and development of complex telecom systems.
- Proof-of-concept rapid prototyping.
- In-circuit emulation.
- R&D telecom engineers training.
- Educational tool for universities.
- Low-volume production.
- Rich portfolio of silicon optimized telecom subsystem libraries.
- Fully configurable system parameters.
- Sophisticated application SW for efficient real-time performance evaluation and configuration.
- Supports graphical display capabilities of key characteristics such as BER vs SNR graphs, BER In vs BER out graphs, Eye-Diagrams, Constellation Diagrams etc.
- Results are displayed in both graphical and tabular formats with print out, save and load capabilities.
- Can operate in a stand-alone mode or in an in-circuit emulation mode.
We offer a variety of IP Core evaluation options such as C++, Matlab bit-true reference models, encrypted RTL simulation models with standalone, self-checking, fully automated RTL test benches, time limited FPGA netlists as well as FPGA demo boards for real-time verification.